HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST CCTV DEALERS IN UAE?
As All We know that CCTV has become a very important aspect in security and has become a necessity to keep property check. How to choose the Best CCTV Dealer in UAE? With Thousand Dealers of CCTV in Dubai, choosing the right one for your house or for your business is no easy task. Let Master Technovision LLC help you with any of your CCTV requirements. Our team will design the perfect security solution that will protect your house or any business 24/7. We are based in Dubai for more than 10 years. Having the right security contractor design and install your surveillance camera and related products is crucial to knowing that it will be done perfectly and on time. We have the ability to monitor every of your property no matter how high or low, inside and out. Master Technovision LLC is not just a CCTV Dealer and CCTV installation, We have been serving the commercial industry and business with related products. Customer satisfaction is the trademark for which we have worked exceedingly hard to established our company as a leading commercial security camera dealer and installation company.
16 Worth Knowing Facts About Security and Surveillance Cameras
Security cameras are everywhere, and we often hear that if you want to deter crime and theft, a security camera is a must, but what are the facts behind these statements, and what else do we need to know about security cameras?
Let’s take a look
- Security cameras have been around for longer than we may imagine. Security cameras have been available since 1942, and in use since the 1960s.
- The first security camera was installed in Germany on a V2 rocket by an engineering company. Yes, it was used not for crime prevention but to watch the launch of a rocket.
- The security camera was designed and installed by the Germans engineer Walter Bruch.
- In 1992, 20 years after Walter Bruch developed the first camera, a security camera made its appearance in Olean, New York, USA. The city installed security cameras in a business district to help fight and deter crime.
- The banking industry was the first industry to adapt security cameras – no surprise there!
- In 1996, Axis Communications released the first IP camera.
- Today, in UK and US, video surveillance cameras are used ubiquitously, but they are most prevalent in the UK. How prevalent?
- UK has 4 million cameras, which equals to 20% of the World’s total surveillance camera installations.
- UK hosts one surveillance camera for every 11 people – wow that’s a lot of cameras!
- Only 9% of consumers today own a security camera.
- Yet, around 67% of burglaries can be deterred by installing a security camera.
- Only 3 percent of all crimes in the UK are solved using surveillance systems – don’t mistake this with prevention.
- The average citizen appears on a security camera over 300 times a day – If you wonder why, look back at point 9.
- Approximately 25 million surveillance cameras are operating around the world.
- Many industries use surveillance or security camera systems to monitor areas where it is not safe for humans or entry is not possible – i.e. nuclear power plants and chemical factories – more industries could use this, aka mining.
- Criminals also use security cameras. For example near cash machines to record your PIN number and bank information or to monitor behaviour – comings and goings of individuals.