Network cables are using to connect network supported devices and transfer data and information between switched, routers, data storage, IP phones and other network products. Vector Digital Systems is a full-service network cabling provider with the resource to design and implement structured cabling in Dubai, UAE. Providing network cabling service throughout a business involve cable laying, installation of the connector -faceplates, Network cabinets and Testing of cables.Depend on the requirement cable will be an unshielded twisted pair (UTP), screened (foil) unshielded twisted pair (F/UTP), shielded twisted pair (STP), or multimode or single mode fibre optics.
Master Technovision Dubai is one of the top structured cabling company in UAE. We offer reliable connectivity back born for your company that allows proper data transfer.We always use good quality cables from structured cable brands in UAE.We always make sure your data cabling in Dubai is highly effective in terms of data cable quality and project management.Voice cabling and Data cabling are the critical elements of your network.As a best-structured cabling company in Dubai, you can always rely on our commitment.
Fiber Optic Cabling
An optical fibre is a high-speed communication mode to interconnect locally or worldwide. Optical fiber function as a waveguide to transmit light between the two ends of the fibre. Optical fibres are widely used over longer distances and at higher bandwidth. Optical Fibers links are used instead of copper cabling because signals travel with less loss due to immunity of electromagnetic interference.
As a fiber optic cabling services provider, ARK Solution provides the following services:
- Optical Fiber planning and design.
- Civil Works for Fiber Ducts.
- Optical Fiber cable pulling and installations.
- Optical Fiber installation and Splicing.
- Optical Fiber Testing and commission.
- Optical Fiber Infrastructure Maintenance.
Optical Fiber planning and design
- Optical Fiber planning and design service.
- Detail Survey for Fiber Cable Route.
- Civil Work Survey and Technical Site Drawing.
- AutoCAD drawings on Civil and Cable Routes.
- Bill of Material as per selected technology.
- Advisory services to select the technology / vendor as per requirement’s.
Civil Works for Fiber Ducts
- Pipe Laying (PVC, Galvanize, Flexible & Bend Pipe).
- Construction of Man Holes, Hand Holes & Joint Boxes.
- Concrete Breaking and Re-Instatement.
- Road Crossing & Bridge Crossing.
Optical Fiber cable pulling and installations
- In door fiber pulling and installations.
- Outdoor fiber pulling and installations.
Optical Fiber installation and Splicing
- Cabinet ,Patch Panels & ODF/MDF Termination
- Optical Fiber Cable Installation
- OFC Splicing and Termination
- As-Built Designs
Optical Fiber Testing and commission
- Optical Fiber Link Testing and Commissioning
- Optical Fiber cable Drum Testing
- OTDR Testing
- Fluke testing
- Optical Network Testing
- BER Testing
Optical Fiber Infrastructure Maintenance
ARK SOL will provide the service for the preventive and corrective maintenance is carried out as defined by the SLA. All fibers are tested for the block sections and reported every month or as per SLA. If any defects in the fiber or in any of the associated equipment it will be rectified on the priority bases and report will be submitted to the customer as root cause analysis.
Test link attributes like the splice loss/link loss after the rectification of fault are corrected
Operation and maintenance team has a supervisor, splicer, assistant splicer, patroller and a helper for every range defined by customer
PBX system that connects telephone extensions to the Public Switched Telephone Network or Telephone line providers and allows internal communication for business. An IP PBX work with network connectivity and provide communication by utilizing the TCP/IP network protocol stack. In business phone system, a PBX acts as the central switching system for phone calls within a business. The use of PBX is to provide shared access to limited resources. Such as a business having 2,5,10 or more lines from the service provider and the number of users in that organization is greater than the number of lines. In that case, a PBX [ IP PBX / PABX SYSTEM / TELEPHONE SYSTEMS] share the line to all the users. Instead of providing a separate line for all the users it will allow the users to share a small pool of lines.
When it comes to a PBX / PABX System, there are several advantages businesses can benefit. IVR, Voice Mail, Call Recording, Voice Mail to Email, Mobility Users, Call Queue, Conference call bridge, Telephone CRM Integration and Remote office connectivity are some of it. With IVR and call queue you can handle more calls with minimum staff on board. With Voicemail ,Voicemail to email and Mobility options your customers never miss you even you are not on the desk. Most of the advanced telephone systems support Conference call bridge, Telephone CRM Integration, and Remote office connectivity. These features in Office Telephone Systems provides higher business productivity.
As one of the worlds greatest telecommunication companies, NEC’ s portfolio of systems delivers the best technology can offer. NEC offers a wide range of phones and applications that help businesses benefit from the greater productivity today’s phones provide. The UNIVERGE family of desktop phones, in-building wireless systems and softphones help worker quickly and reliably access tools, information and individuals anywhere and at anytime. The many customisable options and advanced features available on NEC phones provide businesses even more flexibility in how they communicate.
The UNIVERGE SV8300 communications server is the ideal system for medium-sized businesses that wish to compete and grow their businesses over time. This robust, feature-rich solution is completely scalable and can be expanded to meet your communications needs both now and in the future.
- Support of up to 1536 stations and 512 trunks
- 19” stackable chassis architecture
- Scalability for the growing business
- Support for VoIP and traditional voice
- Enhanced centralized management
- Enables Unified Communications integration.
The SV8100 is a unique communication Server solution for small to medium size business as up to 500 users. Its expandability means it can work at any level, from a technically superb phone system, to a truly advanced unified communications platform.The SV8100 Communications Server offers a scalable, reliable, full-featured communications solution to meet a growing business’s needs.Deployment of a pure IP solution or any combination of IP and traditional circuit-switched technology is supported on a single SV8100 system.The SV8100 offers centralized management of phones, data systems and platforms; moves, adds and changes of SV8100 phones are quick and easy. Just plug any phone into any jack wherever it is needed and it is ready to go.
- Unique interchangeable handset design
- Unique Net link survivability between branches
- Unique Bluetooth handset
- Modular architecture for economical scalability
- VoIP and traditional voice support
- Aggressively priced
- Embedded applications including voice mail
- Mobile Extensions at no extra cost